How To Download Music To Psp
How to Download Music to PSP
Have you been pulling your hair out trying to download music to your Sony PSP?
I am going to give you my quick and easy recipe for putting your favorite music on your PSP. There are only a few steps and it is a cinch on you know how.
1. First off you need to get what they call a cd ripper and while you are at it I would definitely grab a psp video converter. A cd ripper lets you pull music (rip) of your cd’s
that you have now. The psp video converter will let you rip and convert video files to watch on your PSP…so you can watch and listen to music videos and music, cool heh!
2. Load your cd and fire up your cd ripper select the song or songs you want to put on your PSP and hit the “extract and encode” to PSP.
- Quotes Unrequited Love
- Rainy Season Drawing Sketches Pencil Sketch
- Pencil Sketching Basics
Overthinking the idea of unrequited love Love is never wasted Pain quotes unrequited love aesthetics heartbreaking poems heartbreak poetry heartbreaking poetry One sided love sucks their life just goes on while ours dont were a total mess and we
How to draw scenery of rainy season by pencil sketch step by stepPencil drawing of natural scenery simple pencil drawings nature pictures of drawing sketch pencil1280x720 couple rain pencil drawing scenery pictures rainy season sketchPencil
Cone drawing graphite pencil drawing basics with lee hammond artists network Sketching tutorial with pencil quick and easy techniques barn sketch by peter sheeler youtube 8 basic pen pencil strokes beginners introduction youtube Pencil drawing
3. If you already have music files on your pc then all you need to do is hit “add” from your cd ripper or psp video converter.
4. Make sure on all of the above you select the “PSP” format.
5. How to download or transfer your music to PSP? Just connect your PSP with your PC with the USB cable, and copy your mp3 file(s) into “H:PSPMUSIC” where H: would equal the drive of your PSP.
That’s it. It is real simple to put music on your PSP!