Sweet And Sour Shrimp Chicken Recipe
Sweet and Sour Shrimp Chicken Recipe
Sweet and sour shrimp recipe is a native Indonesian recipe. In general, Sweet Asem Recipe often processes fish as a main dish, but this time it wants to taste chicken and shrimp, where this ingredient can also be processed using sour and sweet recipes. Sweet and sour prawn shrimp recipe is worth a try, who knows it’s yummy.
3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped, sauteed
100 grams of peas
2 teaspoons of seasoning flavored chicken
50 grams of sago flour
1 pineapple, cut according to taste
1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Right amount of oil
1 chicken breast, puree
150 grams of shrimp, puree
- Mother Picture In Pencil Sketch
- Crazy Java Quotes
- Cheater Quilt Fabric Black And White
Indian mother pencil sketch happy mothers day 1080x1093 mother and baby pencil sketches mother and child pencil sketch sketch of mother and 801x998 mom and baby sketch gallery mother with baby pencil drawing mom and baby sketch Pencil sketch of
All Listings - Current page Auction Buy It Now Classified adsAnimal Kingdom Fabric Panel by Rafale Design Ltd. for Robert KaufmanGlamper-licious by Samantha Walker - Glamper Cheater in Gray (C6317-GRAY) - 1 yardFrom
1 tablespoon vinegar
1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon cornstarch, dissolve with a little water
3 tablespoons of tomato sauce
250 ml of sweet orange juice
3 cm ginger, bruised
How to Make:
1. Shrimp chicken ball: mix chicken and shrimp, stir well.
2. Add the sago flour, eggs, salt, pepper, and all-purpose seasoning to taste chicken, stir well.
3. Add the garlic stir, stir well.
4. Heat the oil, take a spoonful of spoonfuls, form a ball and fry until golden brown, remove from heat and set aside.
5. Sauce: mix orange juice with tomato sauce, ginger, sugar, and cooked vinegar, bring to a boil.
6. After boiling, thicken with cornstarch solution, cook until thickened, add pineapple, carrots, and peas, cook briefly, remove from heat.
7. Prepare the dish, place the shrimp chicken ball, pour the sauce and the filling.
8. Serve warm.
Enough for 5 people